Junior sales executive
Global Leading Conferences SRL
Junior, Middle, Executive, Consulting
1 position | 0 applicants
Junior Sales Executive
We are interested in highly motivated individuals to join the sales team and grow with the company over the coming years. With extensive growth opportunity within the organization, this is an unparalleled opportunity for ambitious individuals that are looking to develop their careers and gain business exposure.
As a Junior Sales Executive you are responsible for inviting senior-level executives from across Europe to offer them the opportunity to participate at our high level events. You are also required to generate new business and increase revenue from new clients, effectively communicate the value of attending the conferences to potential attendees to gather best practice information relevant to their field of expertise.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- ensuring the assigned conference potential is maximised, by contacting the relevant target audience within different industries and countries to secure delegate places;
- presenting our events profesionally and highlight the benefits of attending them to the clients;
-building a prospect database through cold calling and research using LinkedIn and other online channels to build a comprehensive sales pipeline;
- working as part of dedicated delegate sales team to hit and exceed revenue targets;
- completing daily sales reports and other related performance feedback;
- receiving training on the sales techniques required to be a successful sales executive;
- representing our brand at all times, through both verbal and written communication;
- providing ongoing constructive event feedback to production and marketing team on a regular basis.
- advanced level of English;
- solid online research/ prospecting skills;
- assertive, creative, adaptable and willing to learn;
- results oriented, goal driven and resilient against objections;
- highly motivated and proactive with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation;
- excellent time management and organizational skills;
- ability to work well independently as well as part of a team;
- a strong interest in advancing sales career with professional training;
- creative thinking skills for problem solving.
- attractive salary+ motivating monthly commission;
- full support and on-going training to ensure your success;
- opportunity to quickly advance hierarchically, based on results;
- young and dynamic team;
- knowledge and experience in top industries.
- from Monday to Thursday, daily from 9:15 a.m to 18:30 p.m;
- on Friday, from 9:15 a.m. to 15:00 p.m.
Preciziei nr. 24, cladirea West Gate Studios, intrarea A1, etaj 11, ap.1135