.net developer middle to senior
2 positions | 0 applicants
You will be working in the Enterprise solutions department working on different applications.
The applications have different complexity levels, from simple presentation websites, to complex solutions, either form a business perspective (purchase flow, people management, cost control), either technical (flows automatization, server management, ERP or BI systems integration). The number of users may vary from several dozens to over 10,000.
• ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms
• .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework)
• HTML, CSS, Kendo UI (a plus)
• SQL Server 2014
• REST APIs
• Participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment)
• Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans, managing your time effectively.
• As project team member, execute assigned tasks and communicate status to the team leader
• Report issues, risks and dependencies.
• Deliver high quality services
• Propose technical solutions/ workarounds proactively and in a timely manner
• The architecture and clients’ requests will be assumed by the team
• Develop the code according to the specifications received from the project team lead and architect
• Work together with the internal development team
• Deadlines will be set together with the team leader
• 3+ years of relevant development experience with expertise in .NET web development (.NET Framework, C#, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms)
University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent